Just in case you’re so engrossed with the rat’s race that you are lost in time, today is Saturday! And I think whoever is that pilots the UFOs knows this, because it seems to be a slow day for ET / UFO related news. Let’s hope I’m wrong, and things will pick up. We’ll see how the day progresses.
– Some UFOs decided to appear at an air show in England. The sighting itself is from February 2010, but the pictures were posted with today’s date, so I thought it would be ok to link it here.
– President Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the leader of the southern region of Kalmykia, makes his claim about hist contact with ETs.
– Let’s try to warm up for the day: British paranormal expert Richard Lawrence discusses ET contacts and communications, UFO disclosure, and ancient reports of UFOs, on Coast to Coast.
– Kim alleges she’s an alien abductee.
– Some say life on Mars could stem from Earth.
– Roswell is still keeping people busy.
– Well, for those of you who wanted news about USOs (Unidentified Submerged Objects), here it is. (Ok, so this is on the Weekly World News, but that is a reliable source, isn’t it?)
– Guys like James Noce finally get to tell their stories about Area 51.
– Are there really any UFO bases in the Himalayan border of India and China? Locals say yes.
– Roger Marsh is back: Triangle UFO crosses over California I-15 at 100 feet.
– Gary McKinnon: the boy who played with UFOs.
– As one might suspect, DISCLOSURE is not that simple.
There may be more news added to the list as the day progresses. So, please, keep coming back!